Thursday, October 11, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...

I stole this idea from Musings of a Housewife. These are the items I use every day, almost without fail.

iBook G4 - I know iBooks are a bit old school, but the company that I work for provides it so I can't complain.

Cover Girl Smoothers SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer - This moisturizer provides just enough coverage with sun protection.

Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant - the best deodorant I've ever used, hands-down!

Cranberry Juice Cocktail - I like Ocean Spray, but the Fry's Cranberry Juice Cocktail is just as good and less expensive.

Steno Pads - I'm a writer so I carry a notepad everywhere - there's one in the kitchen, one in the bedroom, one in the office, and one in my purse.

What are a few of your favorite things? Post on your blog and leave a link here. I'd love to see your list!

No comments: