Saturday, June 30, 2007

Vote on New Blog Topic

Adventures of SS is my general blog - my every-day thoughts on family, faith, politics, education, business, motherhood, fashion, and career.

I am considering starting up a more specific, professional blog in addition to this one. And I'd like your help in determining the topic. What would you like to read about?

Here are a few of my ideas:

All Things Tucson - the people, places, politics, and public happenings in and around the Tucson-metro area
All Things Vail - similar to above, but zeroing in on the Vail/SE Tucson community
Free Money for College - scholarship postings, ways to save, etc.
Career Advice- what to major in, interview tips, advancing in your field, etc.

More to come...let me know if you have other suggestions.

No comments: