Monday, May 21, 2007

Fun in the Sun in California

We took a quick weekend trip to CA from May 18-20 for Tim's graduation.

Tim now officially has his Masters degree and my heart swelled with pride when I watched him walk across the stage in cap & gown.

After the banquets and ceremonies, we went to Knott's Berry Farm for the day w/ Tim's parents and some friends of Tim's parents from CA. It was a fun day - Kayla loved all of the action. And I loved the Bigfoot Rapids.

The car ride there and back was a bit exhausting because Kayla experienced bouts of boredom and corresponding tears. Thank goodness for Green Eggs & Ham and the other two books I brought along. Toys provided temporary entertainment, but the books saved the day. Needless to say, I have all three books completely memorized. :)

No comments: