Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Life as a New Mom

On September 9th, 2006, my world turned upside down. In one magic moment, overwhelming joy and indescribeable love entered my life. Little Kayla changed me forever in a completely positive way - I want to be beautiful, healthy, compassionate, intelligent, and successful - because I want to be her hero.

All of my dreams have new meaning and clarity:

PRIMARY GOALS:
* Love God first.
* Be a wonderful wife.
* Be a great mom.
* Write & publish books.
* Obtain a Ph.D.
* Be physically fit and healthy.

SECONDARY GOALS:
* Speak at conferences, camps, and schools.
* Conduct research on issues related to teens, families, marriage, and motherhood.
* Teach at a university.
* Have my own website.
* Organize large-scale conventions, conferences, expos, and other events - especially events targeting girls, women, and moms.
* Freelance, oversee, or consult for a magazine.
* Create or work in an organization that helps girls and young women as the navigate the growing up process.

And many more little things...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Stephanie,I love this site that you have created. You inspire me. You are doing a great job at being a new mom!! I am excited to watch your journey and goals unravel into greatness!!