I can't believe it's been a full week since my last post on this blog.
Here's what I've been up to:
* Playing with my little girl (especially outside)
* Blogging over at Metropolitan Mama (doing product reviews, giveaways, interviews, etc.)
* Jogging 4 times a week
* Reading (I just finished The Vaccine Book and Writer Mama; I just started The Other Mother)
* Cooking (last night, I made Kielbasa Skillet Stew and Cornbread)
* Fleshing out concepts for my new blog design and website for Metropolitan Mama (stay tuned)
* Dreaming of publication
* Feeling content
What have you been doing this week?